Inbiotec will attend the 6th Congress of European Microbiologists (FEMS 2015), one of the leading meetings of its kind, bringing together microbiologists from all over the world. In this event, Inbiotec will be present showing some of the latest results from its R&D activities, putting forward a set of posters encompassing four biotechnological applications: Feruloyl-esterases in white biotechnology, biocoatings against microbial induced corrosion, microbial production of steroid-precursors, and improvement of industrial bioprocesses for amino acids production:
- Penicillium chrysogenum b13, a feruloyl esterase factory.
- Proteomic analysis of the Penicillium chrysogenum b13 enzymatic cocktail for lignocellulosic biomass saccharification.
- Development of green alternative coatings to protect the metallic structures against the microbial induced corrosion process.
- Metabolome analysis of the antimicrobial compounds secreted by environmentally isolated anti-mic microorganisms.
- MySterI: a one‐step steroid precursors production project from Mycobacterium to industry.
- Genome sequencing and ‘omics development for the steroid precursors producer Mycobacterium sp. NRRL B-3805.
- L‐aspartic acid consumption as a base for amino acids and their derivatives production by Corynebacterium glutamicum.
- Screening and validation of suitable gene integration locations along the genome of Corynebacterium glutamicum.